Sunday, January 24, 2010

Anti Aging Remedies Any Anti-aging Remedies? I've Heard Growth Hormone Keeps You Looking And Feeling Young...?

Any anti-aging remedies? I've heard growth hormone keeps you looking and feeling young...? - anti aging remedies

My friend is 15 years older than me. I love him, but the age difference worries me. Now everything is good, but I can see problems on the track, whether we will get married, and "old." 15 years is not too big a difference if you are in your 20s and 30s, but there is a difference between someone 70 and someone who is 85th I saw a big change in my grandparents.

Men have also shown live, live shorter lives than women. I am sad when I think I'll go with him is his "Forever" probably a widow at the age of 15-20 .. Who knows?

Comments about the fight against aging? We eat very healthy and exercise. But is it something else? I heard about growth hormone, you can stay young .. Is that true? I would like more information about this topic.

1 comment:

flumaker said...

Maxium bought HGH (Human Growth Hormone) from www.biovitt.com for me and for grandparents who are in their 70s. She took him for a while and I felt younger, more energy, and I could see the difference. The worth a try. I tried some others, but diden't see too. The worth a try!

Post a Comment