Thursday, January 7, 2010

South African Vacations I Am South African Working For A Cruiseline. I Need To Obtain Visa For Italy Without Having To Fly Back To SA.

I am South African working for a cruiseline. I need to obtain Visa for Italy without having to fly back to SA. - south african vacations

Work Cruiseline the United States, I am planning a vacation in Italy, but I wonder whether it is possible to obtain a visa Italian, back to South Africa without first (fly) a little more expensive. I appeal to all consulates and immigration offices and .... Some people and some say I can not ....... I am a little confused right now.

I expect that will be in Italy for some. 1 months.

2 comments:

Golden said...

In general, just go to the embassy you are applying. There is an Italian embassy and several consulates in the United States. You will need a passport, two passport photos and fees. should not be a big problem.

MattCan said...

I think, an Italian consulate in the United States can easily permits and the necessary forms for approval. But it seems that this should be easy to drive a Lamborghini, and it is not. It's one thing to Italy.

Make an appointment at the Italian Embassy in the United States. Washington, New York, if you have luck in Miami. If you are good and do not require Wil, if I can.

Post a Comment