Monday, February 1, 2010

How To Get Crease Out Of Projection Screen Getting Wrinkles/crease Out Of Projection Screen?

Getting wrinkles/crease out of projection screen? - how to get crease out of projection screen

I have a canvas, and comes in front of the aquarium. My wife could not lift, even if only one corner bent and raised to a hook, so it can feed the fish, but never leave. Days later, I go and see me go forth, but now there are a few wrinkles and a crease on the screen.

I think this is not a common problem, but it is possible for them to get wrinkles / fold out, or I can just buy a new one?

Thank you!

1 comment:

Daniel K said...

Shows very prone to wrinkles and damage - I do not really have a good answer. The wrinkles, which I saw on the screen never seem to disappear - sorry. If you are really picky about the appearance of the screen, you must obtain a new and perhaps move the tank.

Post a Comment