Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Speed Versus Hockey Skating Learning To Shoot Better(er)?

Learning to shoot better(er)? - speed versus hockey skating

I do not believe in an area of ice hockey live, for what most games on the road with my friends from time to time on skates. Since no one is really everywhere, no form of education. I have many videos to see how different types of recording, there will not be executed. Every video I've seen, "he said in terms of accuracy, wrist> Adjust> slap. Add When shooting, but my accuracy is almost always fired> Slap> wrist. And adds in terms of speed (speed of travel, no Liberation), slap> wrist>. Almost everyone, from whom, what I've seen is wrong, I think it means that there is something wrong with the way I shoot.

Any chance you, a walk, you step by step, I presume? I am not a visual learner, the probably why many video will not help.

And what is the difference in shooting a ball in front of a nightclub? I know that has the ball a little bit less control, but there is nothing else?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment