Thursday, February 18, 2010

Whats A Hiv Mark Look Like HIV Whats The Chances Of Me Having It?

HIV whats the chances of me having it? - whats a hiv mark look like

I am a 15 years old girl, whos done nothing sexual,
but I have many symptoms of HIV, the concern wieghed in the care of their hard-driving me crazy and I do not know how I could manage if I had HIV
the only thing I can think of who can give me will
A few months ago I was on the beach just something I did not look to see what it was, but when I got home there was a small point (needle marks) on my foot
Im so scared: (

5 comments:

me =) said...

The possibilities are bitten, the tasks of HIV-infected individuals, it is very unlikely ..

HUN your fine no worries! (I have to be like youu!) Lol.

If you want safe for you to know that looking for an HIV test within 6 months from the date of what happened. Yes, unfortunately, take some time to recognize.

Good luck!

Laura said...

You do not have AIDS. You have hypochondria. Just so that you do not have a panic attack, ie, hypochondriasis, you think you are with the things that are not sick. I think you have to look to someone about your problems, while worrying. No girl of 15, not much sex should take care of these AIDS. It is as if you are worried about the bubonic plague. Unlikely

Dead Last said...

Chill out.
If you zero risk, so do not have HIV.
A few months ago? These symptoms are not being infected with HIV.
If you are a test of anxiety.

Ciara B said...

What are the exact symptoms you have?

A significant proportion of HIV have no symptoms. You may not know the difference until it begins to develop AIDS.

iceman said...

Approximately one billion.

HIV is much harder to recruit some people and then lead to believe.

85% of new cases are male homosexuals.

Post a Comment