Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why Do I Have Visible Veins On My Face What Is A Cheap Way To Get Rid Of Small Spider Veins On Your Face And Chest?

What is a cheap way to get rid of small spider veins on your face and chest? - why do i have visible veins on my face

I know that injections can be done, but let's be realistic ... I am a student, not able to afford. Are there any lotions that can reduce the amount that will be visible? I have two on my face and a pair of petty cash, they are very red and visible.

1 comment:

lildaisy... said...

You can buy a Sunless Tanning Lotion. Slwoly It deepens your skin with daily use and it will cover your Vens in about a week. The only condition is that now you must always use, or at least until you can afford injections. Bottles cost 5-7 dollars to any drugstore and a bottle lasts about a month and a half, so you would end pay $ 50 per year.

Post a Comment